Sunday, April 6, 2014
Hello, it's been a while since I've blogged so bear with me.I've decided to resort back to this after so much chaos and negativity from social networking, for those who dont know me well I wear my heart on my sleeve and when I see people I love hurt it hurts me literally I get anxiety attacks!! I need to get My positive spirit back. I've learned so much about myself this past year and it's crazy how much i've grown. Its been a roller coaster for sure but I've been trying to hold on with all I can. I'm thankful that Dannye hasn't needed any more surgeries and seems to be getting much better! I'm glad my baby marlin jr. Is growing so fast and developing such a personality, I love this bugger!
Sorry to cut short but I'm on my cell get back later :) love and happiness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment